NFL Picks Episode 10 (w/ The Green Men)
Week 10 of the NFL season is set to kick off on Thursday and WSN.com has another episode of our weekly NFL Picks and Best Bets video podcast to help get you ready. This week Ryan Sullivan and Adam Forsyth dive into the entire slate of games and shine a spotlight on the most profitable bets you up for grabs at the sportsbooks. Ryan and Adam focus on the most appealing spreads and totals but offer insights on the best NFL game and player props of the week as well.
Adam and Ryan’s Best Bets
Ryan’s best bet of the week is Baltimore to cover the spread against Cincinnati with a spread of -10. Ryan’s pointing at a weak Bengals team featuring a rookie QB and numerous other weaknesses to explain this lock. All of Ryan’s best bets from last week hit, including the Eagles to win and cover, and props on Jamison Crowder on the over for receptions, Cole Beasley to score a touchdown and the over in the Tampa-Seattle shootout. This week Adam is calling the Saints to cover a big spread of -12.5 against Atlanta. With Drew Brees coming off a buy, Adam expects the extra time healing his thumb injury will pay off for New Orleans this week. New Orleans have also won the last five in a row so Adam likes them to cover the spread and straight up on the moneyline. Adam and Ryan also have tons of insights and free picks on every single NFL Week 10 game.
NFL Week 10 Games Covered
- LA Chargers vs Oakland Raiders
- Detroit Lions vs Chicago Bears
- Baltimore Ravens vs Cincinnati Bengals
- Buffalo Bills vs Cleveland Browns
- Atlanta Falcons vs New Orleans Saints
- New York Giants vs New York Jets
- Arizona Cardinals vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Kansas City Chiefs vs Tennessee Titans
- Carolina Panthers vs Green Bay Packers
- Miami Dolphins vs Indianapolis Colts
- LA Rams vs Pittsburgh Steelers
- Minnesota Vikings vs Dallas Cowboys
- Seattle Seahawks vs San Francisco 49ers
Watch the full episode and if you live in a state where sports betting is legal, use the links on WSN.com to sign up and start betting now.