Information Security Objectives
WSN’s objective of managing information security is to ensure it’s core and supporting business operations continue to operate with minimal disruptions and with as much privacy and security to the users of WSN as much as possible.
WSN shall ensure that all information that is used or stored by GiG has absolute integrity and availability. WSN shall guarantee that all relevant information is managed and stored with appropriate confidentiality procedures in place
Information Security Policy
The purpose of this Policy is to protect the organization’s information assets from all threats, whether internal or external, deliberate or accidental.
It is the Policy of WSN to ensure that:
- Confidential information must be accessed only by persons that require access, always following the principle of least privilege
- Stability, security, and availability of our information must be kept consistent when affecting changes to WSN’s systems
- The integrity of our client information, as well as our business information, must be maintained at all times
- To be the industry-leading platform and media provider delivering world-class security solutions to our iGaming partners and their customers
- Compliance with Gaming Regulations and other legal requirements for our various licenses must always be in place, integrated within all our systems and business processes
Information Security Risks
Risks at WSN are managed through an Information Risk Management Framework adopted to ensure the timely identification and appropriate treatment of such risks, enabling the business to adopt a risk-based approach integrated into their decision-making processes.
It is the responsibility of each member of staff to adhere to the Information Security Policy. All managers are directly responsible for implementing the Information Security requirements within their respective teams.
The Management Representative has direct responsibility for designing, planning, implementing and operating the ISMS within GiG.
The Internal Audit Committee has direct responsibility for verifying the effectiveness of the information security management system.
This Information Security Policy is subject to review when significant changes occur in the organization.