Sportsbooks That Take Visa Credit Card
Best Visa Sportsbooks
Visa credit cards are the easiest way to pay for things online. Online sportsbooks these days accept all kinds of imaginative payment processors, and while it’s nice to have alternatives, a simple Visa payment is still the preferred deposit option for lots of players.
Not only are Visa payments familiar to just about everyone, but they also come with a host of other advantages. Both Visa and Mastercard deposits are accepted at practically every sportsbook. They are fast and cheap, and the best online sportsbooks never charge any extra fees.
We’ve got the full story on sportsbooks that take Visa right here. We cover everything you need to know, including:
- Which Sportsbooks Accept Visa?
- Visa Processing Fees
- How to Deposit using Visa
- How to Withdraw using Visa
- Advantages, disadvantages, and more.
No matter what country you are playing from, you can be pretty much certain you’ll find an excellent Visa sportsbook to suit your needs. Visa works with all sportsbooks but what if you wanted to use another deposit method? Check out the following links to see if something else fits you better:
- Sportsbooks that take American Express
- Sportsbooks that take Google Pay
- Sportsbooks that take Mastercard
- Sportsbooks that take Neteller
- Sportsbooks that take Netspend
- Sportsbooks that take PayPal
- Sportsbooks that take Prepaid Gift Cards
- Sportsbooks that take Venmo
- Sportsbooks that take Skrill
- Sportsbooks that take Visa Prepaid Cards
- Even more information on sportsbook payment methods
Which Online Sportsbooks Accept Visa?
A huge benefit of Visa sportsbooks is how widely available they are. Certain e-wallets or bitcoin payment services, and PayPal to sportsbooks are popular, but all too often you’ll find them available at only one or two sportsbooks. With credit cards, you can be practically sure they’ll be available.
Since almost all online sportsbooks accept Visa, it makes it even trickier to choose which one to go for.
To help you decide, we’ve put together a list of the very best sites that accept Visa as a deposit method. If it’s made it onto this list, you can be certain it’s both trustworthy and high quality.
If you sign up via our links we can even get you started with a welcome bonus at a sportsbook.
|Sportsbook||Accepts Deposit||Accepts Withdrawal||Sportsbook Review||Sign Up Now|
|888Sport||Yes||n/a||888Sport Review||Sign Up Here|
|FOX Bet||Yes||n/a||FOX Bet Review||Sign Up Here|
|Borgata||Yes||n/a||Borgata Review||Sign Up Here|
|Hard Rock||Yes||Yes||Hard Rock Review||Sign Up Here|
|Caesars||Yes||Yes||Caesars Review||Sign Up Here|
|bet365||Yes||Yes||bet365 Review||Sign Up Here|
Visa Sportsbook Processing Fees
Sports betting sites very rarely charge a fee for credit card deposits. We always recommend checking this in advance to avoid disappointment, but the vast majority of sportsbooks allow visa deposits with no extra fees.
This means the only costs you need to be aware of are whatever standard credit card fees your bank charges – something you won’t even notice when it comes to depositing with your bookmaker.
This means that Visa is usually one of the cheapest payment options.
Visa withdrawals are less common than deposits (as we cover in the next sections), but you can still find them. In this case, it’s best to check with your sportsbook to see what kind of payout fees you might be subject to.
It’s possible to find free Visa payouts, but many sports betting sites also apply a small fee for all withdrawals.
Depositing to Sportsbooks with Visa
If you’ve ever paid for anything online using Visa before, you’ll have absolutely no trouble making a Visa deposit onto a sports betting account.
You can head to the cashier section of your sportsbook, choose the deposit, and then select the credit card option. As well as Visa cards, sportsbooks tend to accept Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and any other major credit card companies since credit card transactions are still among the most popular ways of payment despite the growing popularity of payment apps.
You’ll need to have your card at hand, to type in the card number as well as the expiry date and CVV code.
Next, you just need to choose how much you want to deposit, make sure all your card information is correct, and click confirm. Your payment should be processed instantly, and your funds are usually available to start betting with almost immediately.
Withdrawing with Visa
Visa withdrawals are quite rare, especially among online sportsbooks in the USA.
An exception to this is with visa gift cards or prepaid cards. These are individual cards (not connected to your bank account) that you can buy already preloaded with cash on them.
You can use them just like a regular credit card – to pay in the supermarket, to buy things online, even to withdraw cash from ATMs.
If your sportsbook accepts prepaid cards or Visa gift cards as a deposit method, chances are you’ll be able to withdraw via the same method. Just head to the cashier and look for the correct option in the withdrawals section.
In the event that there are no Visa options for payouts, we recommend making sure there is an alternative that works before you sign up for a Visa sportsbook. Withdrawals via bank transfers, e-wallets, wire transfers, and paper checks are all common alternatives.
Visa Processing Times with Sportsbooks
Credit card deposits are typically one of the fastest payment options at online sportsbooks. The vast majority of the time, payments are processed almost instantly. This means you can sign up, deposit your cash and start placing bets all within just a few minutes.
If withdrawals via Visa are available, the processing times are much more varied. Lots of sportsbooks impose a mandatory pending period on all withdrawals, regardless of the banking method.
It’s reasonable to expect a 24-48 hour wait before your funds are released.
That said, you can find gambling sites out there that release your cash much quicker. Withdrawal times are something you’ll need to check out for yourself.
Visa Deposit Bonuses
Practically every online sportsbook has bonuses and promotions for new members. Sportsbook deposits are frequently paired with deposit bonuses as the most common incentive, where the sportsbook will match part or all of your first deposit, so your bankroll starts off with a big boost.
All you need to do is sign up with a sportsbook, make your first Visa deposit and your bonus will be waiting in your account – in the form of bonus cash.
Bonus cash can’t be withdrawn right away. Instead, you’ll need to gamble it a certain number of times before it gets unlocked. Always check out the wagering requirements on deposit bonuses before signing up, so you know what you’re getting yourself into. Check out the best bonuses in the following states so you can et a jump on your first bet!
- New Jersey Sportsbook Bonuses
- Illinois Sportsbook Bonuses
- Colorado Sportsbook Bonuses
- Pennsylvania Sportsbook Bonuses
- West Virginia Sportsbooks Bonuses
- Indiana Sportsbooks Bonuses
- Iowa Sportsbooks Bonuses
- Tennessee Sportsbooks Bonuses
Advantages of using Visa with Sportsbooks
There are loads of reasons to use a visa credit card to top up your betting account.
- Visa is easy and familiar, with a high acceptance rate at sportsbooks. Everyone has experience paying for things online using their credit or Visa debit cards, and if you want a tried and trusted method then this is it. Banking technologies change fast in the modern world, and there are loads of players out there who don’t want to sign up for an e-wallet or learn how to use cryptocurrency just to place a bet. For them, Visa is perfect.
- Visa is fast. The majority of the time, your Visa deposit is processed immediately. This means it only takes a few minutes to get money into your account and start betting.
- Online betting sites almost never charge for visa deposits.
- Prepaid Visa cards are great for both depositing and withdrawing, and they add an extra layer of privacy since they are not directly connected to your personal bank.
- Easy re-loads: once you’ve deposited once with your Visa card your details are saved for future deposits, so you just need to type on your CVV code.
Disadvantages of using Visa with Sportsbooks
Despite Visa’s many good points, there are some areas in which it arguably falls short of alternative payment methods.
- Generally, payouts via Visa are quite rare. That means you’ll need to find a different way to get your cashback out of your betting account. It’s not a huge deal, but it’s an extra thing to think about.
- When you make a Visa payment, the money comes straight off your credit card and into your sportsbook. There are alternative methods – like e-wallets – which mean you never need to make direct transactions between your personal finances and your sportsbooks.
Even when using fully legal licensed sportsbooks, some players prefer not to share their credit card details with them, or for the payments to show up on their statement. For these bettors, intermediary payment services may be better.
Visa – Tried and Trusted by Sportsbooks
Credit cards are the original convenient online payment method.
Long before anyone had heard about the likes of Bitcoin, Neteller or Skrill sports bettors in the United States and around the world were happily placing bets on their favorite NFL, NBA, or MLB teams online using their Visa cards.
As long as you have your card to hand, you can pay for practically anything you want online in just a couple of moments – and charging up your sportsbook account is no different.
Visa payments are fast, easy, and reliable. Choosing them means that (unlike e-wallets and other intermediary payment methods) you don’t need to sign up for any additional services.
If you want a fast and dependable way to get money straight from your account into your sportsbook, you can’t go wrong with credit cards.
To figure out which is the best Visa sportsbook for you, look no further than our list of recommended sites above.
Sportsbooks that take Visa FAQs
How do I make a Visa deposit at my online sportsbook?
Head to the cashier section, choose the Visa option and type in your credit card details – Visa is one of the most recognized payment methods in the world and all sportsbooks will take it.
Are Visa payments to sportsbooks fast?
Yes. Visa deposits tend to be among the fastest options at any sportsbook, and they are generally processed instantly.
Can I withdraw from sportsbooks using Visa?
It depends on the sportsbook, but Visa withdrawals are much rarer than deposits. Many sportsbooks will allow you to withdraw via prepaid Visa cards.