Florida Panthers vs New Jersey Devils: Predictions, Odds and Roster Notes
How to Watch
Where: Prudential Center, Newark, New Jersey
When: Tuesday, February 11th at 7:00 PM EST
How (TV/Radio): Watch on ESPN+ here! New Jersey TV/Radio: MSG+, WFAN 101.9FM. Florida TV/Radio: Fox Sports Florida, Fox Sports 640AM.
Florida has been solid this season, winning 29 of 54 games for 64 points, just two points away from the final playoff spot in the East.
The Panthers have won six of their last ten games, including one overtime loss.
Florida stands at +1000 to take the Eastern Conference and +2500 to win the Stanley Cup.
New Jersey Devils
The New Jersey Devils are sitting second from the bottom in the East with 50 points, 16 back of the last playoff spot in the conference.
The Devils have the second-worst goal differential in the East at minus-41, as they have scored 147 goals against the 188 they have surrendered this year.
The New Jersey Devils are off the board at most sportsbooks to win either the East or the Stanley Cup due to their poor record.
Florida Panthers: Sergei Bobrovsky (20-14-5, 3.28 goals allowed)
Over his five February appearances, Bobrovsky has allowed 14 goals, posting a 1-3-1 record for the month.
- Bobrovsky has allowed three or more goals in six of his last seven starts for Florida.
- The Panthers’ starting netminder is 8-8-3 on the road with a 3.46 GAA and 88.6% save percentage.
- Bobrovsky has lost three straight starts but has saved 90.2% of his shots this month.
New Jersey Devils: Mackenzie Blackwood (16-12-7, 2.92 goals allowed)
The Devils’ starting goalie is on fire to start February, posting back-to-back shutouts with a 5-0 win over Philadelphia and a 3-0 win over Los Angeles.
- Blackwood is 5-7-7 at home this season, allowing 3.07 goals per game with a 89.2 save percentage.
- Blackwood has posted points for the Devils in his last three home starts, but he has lost two of the three games in overtime.
- The Devils’ netminder has saved all 46 shots to start the month and the two shutouts are his first since October 19th.
Stats to Watch
The Panthers are taking 31.8 shots per game on the road this season, ranking them 10th overall this season.
- Florida is scoring 3.15 goals per road game, good for an 8th place tie in the NHL.
- The Panthers have allowed just one shorthanded goal this season on the road, one of five teams in the league who have allowed one goal or less.
- Florida is scoring on 21.8% of their power-play chances on the road this season, good for 7th best in the NHL.
New Jersey Devils
New Jersey’s defense is allowing just 29.2 shots per game at the Prudential Center this season, good for 9th best in the NHL.
- At home, New Jersey is scoring 2.92 goals per game, good for 21st in the NHL this year.
- The Devils are tied for the worst mark in the NHL, allowing five shorthanded goals at home this year.
- New Jersey has the 19th best power play at home this season in the NHL, scoring on 18.5% of the man-advantage chances.
New Users Only. Min. $5 Deposit. Eligibility restrictions apply. See DraftKings.com for details.
- 20K public contests per day
- Play against friends privately
- Win even if you don't finish 1st
Last Five Games
- After winning six straight games in January, the Panthers have lost four of their last five contests.
- The Panthers defeated the Devils 6-4 in New Jersey at the beginning of the season.
- Florida has scored five total goals in their last four losses, including their last two losses coming at home against Vegas and Pittsburgh.
New Jersey Devils
- New Jersey has scored 23 goals in their last six games this season, an average just under four goals per contest.
- The Devils have lost three of their last four home games, with all three losses coming in overtime or via the shootout.
- New Jersey has lost six of their last nine games, but won their last two games, shutting out both opponents.
Florida Panthers vs New Jersey Devils Odds