We’re looking for a full-time SEO Specialist with drive and ambition to develop and own the SEO strategy for some of our amazing sites in the DACH market. Come and work in an exciting industry with the power of a smart, experienced team behind you to help drive results.
As SEO Specialist, you will join a growing SEO team and be responsible for developing and delivering SEO strategies that will drive the results required to achieve the channel’s goals and objectives. You are experienced in the field of SEO with a passion for all things digital and a desire to stay one step ahead as new techniques and approaches develop.
You will report directly to the Senior SEO Manager and will be working closely together with colleagues across our other offices in Europe to ensure that the company thrives and grows.
Task and Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing SEO strategies to grow organic traffic.
- Performing technical SEO analysis to identify crawling and indexing issues.
- Carrying out detailed keyword research to identify market-specific opportunities and content gaps, and creating targeted strategies to tackle them.
- Refining and implementing the on-page SEO strategy.
- Working closely with the outreach team to devise link building campaigns.
Who You Are
- 2+ years’ experience in SEO.
- Good technical SEO knowledge.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to explain and deliver SEO insight and recommendations to non-SEO experts and to the wider business.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console, as well as other SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl etc.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficient in English (proficiency in German is a plus).
If interested, please apply here.