Denver Broncos and FanDuel Agree On Multi-Year Sports Betting Partnership
- The Denver Broncos are the first NFL team to announce a formal sports betting partnership.
- The option for sports betting partnerships were made available by the NFL beginning in May.
- This is FanDuel’s first partnership with an NFL team.
“Colorado is home to a passionate sports fan base and independent spirit, and, together with the Broncos, we’re going to take the fan experience in Colorado to the next level.”
– FanDuel CMO Mike Raffensper
Announced on Monday, FanDuel made an absolutely massive move for both the sports betting world and the NFL. The Denver Broncos and FanDuel Group announced a multi-year partnership that designates FanDuel as the official sports betting and daily fantasy partner of the Broncos.
This is the first ever partnership between an NFL team and a sports betting outlet. FanDuel is one of the most popular sportsbooks available, now being the first to step into the world of exclusive sports betting promotions.
FanDuel Group only recently launched its online sportsbook and mobile app in Colorado. They launched in partnership with Twin River Worldwide Holdings and Golden Gates Casino Black Hawk.
What Does This Provide FanDuel?
Already one of North America’s most prominent sportsbooks, an official partnership with the Denver Broncos allows FanDuel exclusive rights to Broncos-related promotions and offerings in the Colorado area. Access includes but is not limited to:
- Usage of official Denver Broncos logos and colourways in association with the team within product.
- In-stadium advertisements.
- Exclusive Radio, television, and digital advertising in association with sports betting products.
Broncos Related Promotions
This partnership with FanDuel allows the pairing to offer some unique promotions. Many of these promotions are already active within FanDuel:
- Denver Broncos +30 on point spread for Week 1 (+100, max bet $50)
- Denver Broncos +1600 on Over/Under Total Wins (7.5) (max bet $10)
FanDuel customers are also able to receive unique odds boosts during certain game weeks. For example:
- Denver Broncos to Win Week 1, boost from -130 to +120
- WR Jerry Jeudy to score a touchdown, from +250 to +400
FanDuel is taking steps to win the hearts and loyalty of their users with this partnership with FanDuel. Their odds boosts aren’t unique in the sports betting world, but with a close eye on the Denver Broncos it could be incredibly profitable for players.
What Are the Denver Broncos’ Chances This Season?
The Denver Broncos enter this season in the middle of the pack. They failed to qualify for the playoffs through the 2019 NFL season, and look to improve on their performance in the AFC West this year.
Improving the squad around Drew Lock was priority number one for the Broncos this season. Pat Shurmur is expected to implement a more eye-catching offence this year, but it is the defensive side of the ball that concerns Bronco fans.
At the moment, they are considered sleepers to make the NFL Playoffs.
To Make the Playoffs – Denver Broncos