Online Sports Betting Guide - Articles, Videos, Tips
There’s nothing like the feeling when your team not only wins, but you cash in big thanks to a smartly-placed bet. It’s a rush.
And because we love it so much, we designed this online sports-betting strategy section to help you experience that feeling as often as possible.
In the pages below, our sports gambling experts give you the benefit of years of real-world experience. We explain all the different kinds of bets you can make, all the odds and lines, the most popular sports and leagues plus the most powerful betting strategies.
In short, everything you need to know to crush it betting sports.
This page is a hub for all our sports betting resources including articles, guides and videos and it’s the most comprehensive library of its kind available anywhere.
If you’re new to sportsbetting, read our easy-to-understand introduction below and continue down the page for more detailed information. If you already know the basics feel free to jump to the good stuff now.
Introduction to Online Sports Betting
It wasn’t that long ago that if you wanted to bet on sports you’d have to physically go to a casino or sportsbook, or access the underground black market of bookies and less-than-reputable characters.
Those days are long gone. Now there are lots of great options for betting on sports on the internet.
Sports-gambling online allows you to bet big or small on major sports including the NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL and lots more.
Getting started is easy. All you have to do is choose the best sportsbetting site for US players, sign up for an account and make a deposit. The best sites offer big bonuses when you sign up which will give you a shot at winning big right away.
The next step is choosing the sport you want to bet on and the kind of bets you want to make. You can bet the moneyline, over/under, futures, props, parlays, point-spreads, accumulators and much more.
If sportsbetting lingo is overwhelming at first, don’t worry. Everything’s easy to learn and we’re going to explain it all step by step.
List of Sports Betting Topics
- American Odds & -110
- Betting Against the Public
- Betting on Non-Marquee Sports
- Betting on the Moneyline
- Futures Bets
- Gambling Glossary
- Guide to Live Betting, In-Play and In-Game Betting
- Guide to Proposition Bets
- How to Bet on MLB
- How to Bet on NASCAR
- How to Bet on Soccer
- How to Bet on Sports Online in New Jersey
- How to Bet on Sports Online in New York
- How to Bet on Sports Online in Pennsylvania
- How to Bet on Sports Online in West Virginia
- How to Bet on the NBA
- How to Bet on the NHL
- How to Bet on the NFL
- How to Read Odds and Sports Betting Lines
- Line Movement in Sports Betting
- Line Shopping: Should You Bet with Only One Sportsbook?
- Middle and Arbitrage Betting
- Money Management Strategies
- Odds Calculator and Converter
- Over/Under Bets
- Parlay Betting
- Point Spread Betting
- Should You Bet on Only One Sport?
- Should You Bet on the Public Underdog?
- Should You Pay for Sports Betting Picks?
- Sports Betting Databases and Stats Sites
- The Role of Fatigue in Sports Betting
- What Are Key Numbers in Sports Betting?
- What Are Teaser Bets and Odds?
- What Are the Best Sports Betting Strategies?
- Zig-Zag Theory