MLS Cup Playoffs 2019: Seattle Sounders FC vs FC Dallas - Predictions and Odds
Prediction: Final score - Seattle 0, FC Dallas 1.
How to Watch Seattle Sounders FC vs FC Dallas
Where: Century Bank Field, Seattle, Washington
When: Saturday, October 19th at 3:30 PM EST
How (TV/Radio): TV: FS1, Seattle TV/Radio: JOEtv, ESPN 710 AM, FC Dallas TV/Radio: KDFI 27, fcdallas.com/radio.
Seattle Sounders FC
The Sounders completed the year with a record of 16-10-8 with 52 goals scored and 49 goals allowed.
Seattle finished the year in 2nd place in the MLS’ Western Conference with 56 points, just sixteen points behind 1st place LAFC.
Seattle stand at +1100 to win the MLS Championship crown in November.
FC Dallas posted the record of 13-12-9 (W-L-D) with 54 goals scored and 46 goals allowed for the year.
FC Dallas finished the year in 7th place, one point behind Portland, who is the #6 seed in the West.
FC Dallas’ odds have risen to +5000 to win the MLS Championship.
Seattle: Stefan Frei (16-10-8, 1.44 goals allowed per game)
Frei allowed just two goals in his last four matches of the season, posting points in three of the final four games.
- Frei held Dallas scoreless on his home pitch on September 18th in a 0-0 draw.
- The Seattle keeper finished the season with three shutouts over his last four starts.
- Frei has saved eight of his last ten shots he’s faced on the home pitch.
FC Dallas: Jesse Gonzalez (13-11-8, 1.31 goals allowed per game)
Gonzalez has allowed seven goals in his last three road matches of the season.
- Gonzalez hasn’t won a road start since the 2-0 win on July 20th.
- The FC Dallas keeper surrendered eight goals in his last five matches of the year.
- In his last five appearances, the FC Dallas defense allowed 27 shots.
New Users Only. Min. $5 Deposit. Eligibility restrictions apply. See DraftKings.com for details.
- 20K public contests per day
- Play against friends privately
- Win even if you don't finish 1st
Stats to Watch for Seattle Sounders FC vs FC Dallas
— Seattle Sounders FC (@SoundersFC) October 17, 2019
The Sounders are scoring 2 goals per match at home while allowing 1.2 goals per home game.
- Roman Torres scored the only goal in Seattle’s 1-0 win over Minnesota on the final day of the season.
- Seattle has a 66% chance to win the match according to FiveThirtyEight.
- The Sounders has won nine of their eleven matches against FC Dallas during their lifetime regular-season matchups, but are 2-2-2 in the playoffs.
FC Dallas is scoring 0.9 goals per game away from Toyota Stadium while allowing 1.8 goals per contest on the road.
- Jesus Ferreira and Dominique Badji scored three road goals on the year to lead the club.
- FC Dallas needed a 6-0 win over Sporting KC on the final day to make the playoffs.
- Zdenek Ondrasek scored two goals in the 6-0 victory to lead Dallas in the Decision Day win.
Last Five Games
- The Sounders are 3-1-1 (W-L-D) in their last five matches.
- Seattle has scored two or more goals just once in their last five games.
- Seattle has a plus-2 goal differential in their last five matches.
- FC Dallas is 1-2-2 in their last five matches this season.
- In their last five matches, FC Dallas scored seven goals but six of those came in the final match of the season.
- FC Dallas was shutout in three of their last five matches this season.
Game Prediction – Seattle Sounders FC vs FC Dallas
FC Dallas has risen to the occasion before this season, including a 6-0 win on Decision Day to make the playoffs. Seattle has shown defensive vulnerability at home this season and look for Dallas to create chances and pull off the upset.
Prediction: Final score – Seattle 0, FC Dallas 1.
Seattle Sounders FC vs FC Dallas – Odds
|Sportsbook||SEA Sounders||Tie||FC Dallas|