FC Dallas vs NYCFC: Predictions, Odds and Roster Notes
How to Watch
Where: Toyota Stadium, Frisco, Texas
When: Sunday, September 22nd at 6:00 PM EST
How (TV/Radio): TV: ESPN+ and MLS Live on DAZN. NYCFC TV/Radio: YES, WNYE 91.5 FM, FC Dallas TV/Radio: KDFI 27, fcdallas.com/radio.
Through 31 games, FC Dallas has posted the record of 12-11-8 (W-L-D) with 47 goals scored and 42 goals allowed.
FC Dallas is tied in 6th place with San Jose in the Western Conference with 44 points on the year, but Dallas has played one more match than most of the conference.
FC Dallas odds have risen to 50-1 to win the MLS Championship.
New York City FC
New York City FC has a record of 16-5-9 (W-L-D) through 30 games this year.
NYCFC has scored 56 goals against the 37 they’ve allowed in 2019. The club has 57 points, five more points than second-place Philadelphia.
New York City FC have the lowest odds in the Eastern Conference to win the MLS title at 5-1, behind only West leader LAFC.
FC Dallas: Jesse Gonzalez (12-10-7, 1.34 goals allowed per game)
Gonzalez posted his first clean sheet since July 20th in Wednesday’s 0-0 draw at Seattle.
- Gonzalez has faced four or more shots in five of his last six appearances.
- The FC Dallas keeper has surrendered one of less goals in three of his last four games.
- In his last three home starts, Gonzalez has allowed five goals.
New York City FC: Sean Johnson (12-4-9, 1.24 goals allowed per game)
Johnson continued his terrific run for NYCFC last weekend, holding San Jose to one goal in the club’s 2-1 win last weekend.
- NYCFC is unbeaten in Johnson’s last six starts on the season, posting 16 points over that streak.
- The keeper has turned away 15 shots in his last three games, allowing just three goals over that span.
- Johnson has allowed just five goals over his last six matches in goal for NYCFC.
Stats to Watch
FC Dallas is scoring 2.1 goals per home game at Toyota Stadium while allowing 1 goal per contest on their home pitch.
- Jesus Ferreira leads the club with seven goals and is tied for second on the team with five assists.
- Defender Ryan Hollingshead leads the club in home goals with five.
- FC Dallas has scored 13 goals in their last three home games.
NYCFC is scoring 1.9 goals on the road this season against the 1.6 they’ve surrendered this season away from Yankee Stadium.
- Heber has nine road goals for NYCFC. The forward has 14 total goals on the year.
- NYCFC has scored seven goals in their last two road games on the year.
- Alexandru Mitrita and Keaton Parks scored NYCFC’s two goals in their 2-1 win over San Jose last weekend.
Last Five Games
- FC Dallas is 2-1-2 in their last five matches this season.
- In their last four matches, FC Dallas has scored eight goals.
- FC Dallas has been shutout in back-to-back games.
- NYCFC are unbeaten in their last seven matches scoring 19 points by going 6-0-1.
- New York has a plus-9 goal differential in their last seven games.
- NYCFC has scored over two goals just once in their last six matches.
Game Odds FC Dallas vs NYCFC
|Sportsbook||Over 3.5||Under 3.5|